Terms & Conditions
SURFVIVAL, its employees and owners are not responsible for personal injuries, death or injuries of other people caused by customer of SURFVIVAL.
- SURFVIVAL and its workers and owners are neither responsible for property damage, loss or delay incurred by any person arising out of the act of negligence of any direct or supplemental carrier or other person rendering any of the services or products being offered in these rentals.
- Deposit for a lesson is not refundable. When customer is paying a deposit for a lesson and does not attend the lesson, SuRFVIVAL SCHOOL will not be obliged to make a refund.
- SURFVIVAL is not responsible for any injuries, death, damage, loss or delay in any means of transportation or by reasons of any event beyond the actual control of SURFVIVAL, or of any agent or supplier, or due to force majeure.
- Renters follow any suggested itinerary at their own risk and agree not to hold SURFVIVAL responsible for injury or death resulting from accidents.
- The surfs provided for use are in satisfactory operating condition and participants agree to use them at their own risk or call deficiencies to the attention of a company representative.
- Customers affirm that they are competent and familiar with the use of a surfboard.
- Customers affirm that they can swim and hold their breath min. 15 seconds.
- Customers affirm that they are not under any influence of any drugs or alkohol.
Customer shall assume liability for any and all damage or loss of and to personal property, accident / injury to other persons related to said rental equipment.